Let’s talk about how to write series and serials. We all love them, especially the well written ones. We all have at least one favorite, and we all would looove to have written at least one as such. But let’s face it, it’s not easy to get there. First things
This might come as a surprise to you, but most authors don’t only have a writing career. They have full time or part time side jobs that they may or may not love. In my case, the side job involves promoting other amazing books through EyesOnBooks and travel writing. I
Today we have a special guest on the blog. My friend Jayson James will share his thoughts on cover design as part of the publishing process and his quest to have the perfect ones for his Finding Our Way series. Sit back, relax, grab some treats from the table in
So, darlings, today you’ll be able to once more see what happens when an author agrees to an interview with a blogger writer journalist fangirl! A little over a week ago I had a nice little chat with Susan Mac Nicol, author of Saving Alexander, Stripped Bare, and many other
Most of you know I like a little romance and I don’t care if it comes in the form of M/M or M/F. As long as I like the story and the steam level, I go push that little buy button as fast as at you can say 1-click! I
Subscribe to the newsletter
And get a free copy of Mission: Protect the Exmy military gay romance short story!
Sign up now and claim your free book!
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter.
- From Authors to Author: Five Publishing Contracts Red Flags
- Just Released: Gay Science Fiction Novella Angel’s Feather
- Author Problems: Stop Relying on Inspiration and Creative Writing Ideas
- YouTube Inspiration: Writing Fantasy and Historical Appearances
- Monday Progress Report: Finish Line in Sight for Dusk to Dawn
Subscribe to the blog
Have your say!
- From Authors to Author: Five Publishing Contracts Red Flags on
- Research & Ideas for Authors: Three Things I Watch for Writing Inspiration on
- Cover Reveal for Gay Science Fiction Novella Angel’s Feather on
- Monday Progress Report: New Books, Old Books, and Taking My Own Advice on
- Research Spotlight: Of Swords and Swordplay on
- Author Problems: Breaks, Fun Stuff, and the Writer Work-Life Balance on
- #AuthorLife Why My Decision to Quit Writing Was The Best Ever on