Publishing contracts are a huge subject, so in this post, I will only skim the surface and share a few things that I have discovered through my personal experience that show bad practice by a publisher. I am not a lawyer. What publishing contracts red flags and knowledge I share here
Hello, everyone, nice to see you again! I’m kicking off a new series on the blog aimed at helping authors, the new or the still shy or undecided. And who better to give advice to writers than other authors who’ve gone through it? Debuting this series, today’s guest is Anna Butler
If you’re an author who wants their writing to become their career, not just a side-job or a hobby, then you need a plan to achieve it. Planning your releases, your marketing, and your writing are all important steps to help grow your career. Of course, how a writer’s career
Writing inspiration is something authors always need more of. The muses are fickle by nature and we do our best to chase them down and squeeze the inspiration and ideas out of them. My Writing Inspiration We all have different writing processes, and inspiration comes from the most unusual sources.
Subscribe to the newsletter
And get a free copy of Mission: Protect the Exmy military gay romance short story!
Sign up now and claim your free book!
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter.
- From Authors to Author: Five Publishing Contracts Red Flags
- Just Released: Gay Science Fiction Novella Angel’s Feather
- Author Problems: Stop Relying on Inspiration and Creative Writing Ideas
- YouTube Inspiration: Writing Fantasy and Historical Appearances
- Monday Progress Report: Finish Line in Sight for Dusk to Dawn
Subscribe to the blog
Have your say!
- From Authors to Author: Five Publishing Contracts Red Flags on
- Research & Ideas for Authors: Three Things I Watch for Writing Inspiration on
- Cover Reveal for Gay Science Fiction Novella Angel’s Feather on
- Monday Progress Report: New Books, Old Books, and Taking My Own Advice on
- Research Spotlight: Of Swords and Swordplay on
- Author Problems: Breaks, Fun Stuff, and the Writer Work-Life Balance on
- #AuthorLife Why My Decision to Quit Writing Was The Best Ever on