Hello everyone and Happy Monday. Welcome to a new edition of my Monday Progress Reports! This is supposed to be a weekly feature, but I’m still working on posting my progress more often. What I’ve Been Writing Last week was a crazy busy one. I am furiously drafting Dusk to
…And it’s a bloody result! Or just a big mess left after I demolish it. If you follow me on Facebook, you might have noticed that at some point I started having trouble keeping my mouth shut when it comes to things I believe in. I typically ignore the ignorant,
So, darlings, today you’ll be able to once more see what happens when an author agrees to an interview with a blogger writer journalist fangirl! A little over a week ago I had a nice little chat with Susan Mac Nicol, author of Saving Alexander, Stripped Bare, and many other
The post you are about to read might inflame some. It is also written from the perspective of a PR professional who is also a writer and wants to be an indie all the way. I also happen to have studied journalism and to know a little about multiple sources,
Subscribe to the newsletter
And get a free copy of Mission: Protect the Exmy military gay romance short story!
Sign up now and claim your free book!
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter.
- From Authors to Author: Five Publishing Contracts Red Flags
- Just Released: Gay Science Fiction Novella Angel’s Feather
- Author Problems: Stop Relying on Inspiration and Creative Writing Ideas
- YouTube Inspiration: Writing Fantasy and Historical Appearances
- Monday Progress Report: Finish Line in Sight for Dusk to Dawn
Subscribe to the blog
Have your say!
- From Authors to Author: Five Publishing Contracts Red Flags on
- Research & Ideas for Authors: Three Things I Watch for Writing Inspiration on
- Cover Reveal for Gay Science Fiction Novella Angel’s Feather on
- Monday Progress Report: New Books, Old Books, and Taking My Own Advice on
- Research Spotlight: Of Swords and Swordplay on
- Author Problems: Breaks, Fun Stuff, and the Writer Work-Life Balance on
- #AuthorLife Why My Decision to Quit Writing Was The Best Ever on