Hello everyone and Happy Monday. Welcome to a new edition of my Monday Progress Reports! This is supposed to be a weekly feature, but I’m still working on posting my progress more often. What I’ve Been Writing Last week was a crazy busy one. I am furiously drafting Dusk to
Well, hello there! Once again, it’s been a while! I have reasons and explanations, but I know you don’t care. I haven’t been posting what and when I should have, and… I am going to bribe you into forgiving me with news, updates, and a little bit of info about
Hey everyone! If you’ve been following me for a while, you know we have a thing called Name’s Day in Romania. If you have the name of a saint, you get to celebrate it on that saint’s day. It a low key celebration, compared to birthdays, but it’s fun! So
Writing wise, 2015 was a big year for me. I published a lot more than in 2014 (one novel and one short story in my debut year), attended book events, started new projects, expanded EyesOnBooks, worked on my copywriting tasks, and put in a lot of work in improving myself (getting
Last week the wonderful Jacque Spillman interviewed me at the Book Chat Group. That’s a Facebook group that all those who love books should join! It’s warm, friendly, helpful, and highly addictive. This happened live, it was tons of fun, and Jacque interviews a writer each week (another good reason
Subscribe to the newsletter
And get a free copy of Mission: Protect the Exmy military gay romance short story!
Sign up now and claim your free book!
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter.
- From Authors to Author: Five Publishing Contracts Red Flags
- Just Released: Gay Science Fiction Novella Angel’s Feather
- Author Problems: Stop Relying on Inspiration and Creative Writing Ideas
- YouTube Inspiration: Writing Fantasy and Historical Appearances
- Monday Progress Report: Finish Line in Sight for Dusk to Dawn
Subscribe to the blog
Have your say!
- From Authors to Author: Five Publishing Contracts Red Flags on
- Research & Ideas for Authors: Three Things I Watch for Writing Inspiration on
- Cover Reveal for Gay Science Fiction Novella Angel’s Feather on
- Monday Progress Report: New Books, Old Books, and Taking My Own Advice on
- Research Spotlight: Of Swords and Swordplay on
- Author Problems: Breaks, Fun Stuff, and the Writer Work-Life Balance on
- #AuthorLife Why My Decision to Quit Writing Was The Best Ever on