Hello everyone and welcome back to another Monday recap of my progress. Last week I said I wanted to try and finish drafting Dusk to Dawn. Well, I am not there yet. The manuscript is at 51,000 words right now (yup, of course it was going to be longer than
Hello everyone and Happy Monday. Welcome to a new edition of my Monday Progress Reports! This is supposed to be a weekly feature, but I’m still working on posting my progress more often. What I’ve Been Writing Last week was a crazy busy one. I am furiously drafting Dusk to
Well, hello there! Once again, it’s been a while! I have reasons and explanations, but I know you don’t care. I haven’t been posting what and when I should have, and… I am going to bribe you into forgiving me with news, updates, and a little bit of info about
Hello everyone and a happy new week to you! We have a bit of a hybrid post today, a little on my latest release, a little on what goodies–free reads–you can enjoy this Valentine’s Day, and my Monday Progress Report. Let’s start with what’s important! How to celebrate this Valentine’s
If you’ve been keeping up with the blog, you know things haven’t been peachy in what my writing is concerned. Actually, I almost quit writing altogether. That proved to be a great, albeit forced, decision, which eventually lead to me starting to write again. Not much, but there were still
I’ve decided I’ve been neglecting my blog lately. Other than the on and off tour posts and random news about my books and events I attend, I stopped doing much here. That is wrong and has to change! So I’ve come up with a weekly posting schedule for Alina Popescu,
Subscribe to the newsletter
And get a free copy of Mission: Protect the Exmy military gay romance short story!
Sign up now and claim your free book!
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter.
- From Authors to Author: Five Publishing Contracts Red Flags
- Just Released: Gay Science Fiction Novella Angel’s Feather
- Author Problems: Stop Relying on Inspiration and Creative Writing Ideas
- YouTube Inspiration: Writing Fantasy and Historical Appearances
- Monday Progress Report: Finish Line in Sight for Dusk to Dawn
Subscribe to the blog
Have your say!
- From Authors to Author: Five Publishing Contracts Red Flags on
- Research & Ideas for Authors: Three Things I Watch for Writing Inspiration on
- Cover Reveal for Gay Science Fiction Novella Angel’s Feather on
- Monday Progress Report: New Books, Old Books, and Taking My Own Advice on
- Research Spotlight: Of Swords and Swordplay on
- Author Problems: Breaks, Fun Stuff, and the Writer Work-Life Balance on
- #AuthorLife Why My Decision to Quit Writing Was The Best Ever on