Publishing contracts are a huge subject, so in this post, I will only skim the surface and share a few things that I have discovered through my personal experience that show bad practice by a publisher. I am not a lawyer. What publishing contracts red flags and knowledge I share here
- Just Released: Gay Science Fiction Novella Angel’s Feather
- Cover Reveal for Gay Science Fiction Novella Angel’s Feather
- From Authors to Authors: Book Reviews & How to Deal With That Stinker!
- Alina’s Birthday Bash – Free Books for Everyone!
- Cover Reveal – Touches by Alina Popescu
- Greeting Spring – Br0th3rly is #free on Amazon for Five Days
- Release Day Blitz – Border Lines by L.E. Fitzpatrick
- Winter Book Sale & More – Author Happy Holidays Hop 2016
- Blog Tour Kick off – Dawn to Dusk (Lover’s Journey, Book One) by Alina Popescu
- Release Day Blitz – Priest and Pariahs by Mann Ramblings
Yes, my lovelies, it is here! My gay science fiction novella Angel’s Feather, the first book in the Flyer Chronicles series, has just been released. It’s here and I couldn’t be happier! Check out the book details and buy links below, and read an excerpt of the book. Angel’s Feather
When it comes to author problems, nothing is more pressing than having an endless pool of creative writing ideas, methods, writing prompts, and other tools to keep the words flowing. We need to be inspired, we need to have that great story idea hit us, so we can open up
Appearance is an important part of your characters. Sure, their personality, the situations they are put in and how they react, their relationships, all lead to their character development, but what they look like is equally important. How do you know what people in your world look like without putting
Hello, everyone! Big day for me today 😀 I am revealing the cover of my soon to be released post-apocalyptic / dystopian story.The gay science fiction novella Angel’s Feather is the first book in my Flyer Chronicles series. Read on for more details, pre-order links, and an excerpt! Synopsis – Angel’s
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), that part of internet marketing that helps you rank better on Google’s search result pages to drive more traffic to your site, is not the easiest task to tackle for most authors. The idea of writing certain keywords into your posts instead of letting your words